By Denise Tiran MSc RM PGCEA,Denise Tiran
The thirteenth version of this tested and well-respected pocketbook has been completely revised and up to date to fulfill the wishes of midwives in a number of scientific settings in the course of the world.
- User pleasant textual content offered in a convenient pocket measurement format
- Woman pleasant definitions
- Helpful appendices deal with fundamental PPH, maternal simple lifestyles aid, neonatal resuscitation, administration of shoulder dystocia, and twine prolapse
- Abbreviations record defines universal terms
- Suitable for all midwifery settings, from high-tech obstetric devices to domestic births to distant remoted components in constructing countries
- Expanded variety of entries to help comprehensiveness
- Includes updates in genetics, antenatal checks and investigations, infertility terminology and techniques
Read or Download Bailliere's Midwives' Dictionary E-Book PDF
Similar nursing books
"As anticipated, this booklet is complicated however it is usually attractive, thought-provoking, and intriguing since it is helping nurses and different readers imagine deeply approximately assembly the desires of sufferers at their such a lot weak moments. ranking: ninety four, four Stars--Doody's clinical ReviewsCallista Roy, one among nursingís top theorists and writer of the generally used Roy variation version of Nursing, provides a special pathway for constructing wisdom for nursing perform.
This e-book introduces key themes from sociology that are correct to midwifery audiences. Introductions to the classical theorists and the more moderen sociological views that form modern sociology are provided within the context in their applicability to midwifery perform. advanced sociological debates are offered in an easy demeanour, using idea to scientific perform.
First version a 2013 Doody’s center name and AJN booklet of the yr Award Winner! this article offers top-tier suggestions for DNP scholars, graduate school, APRNs and different healthcare prone on the right way to use on hand study for bettering sufferer results and lowering expenditures. it's the merely source written expressly to fulfill the pursuits of DNP classes.
An unmatched compendium of state of the art details on self neglectThis authoritative source in offers nurses and healthcare execs with a finished assessment and research of self-neglect in older adults. With an getting older worldwide inhabitants, self-neglect is rising as a fancy challenge that crosses a number of disciplines of future health and social care.
- Kozier & Erb's Fundamentals of Nursing, Global Edition
- The Story of Nursing in British Mental Hospitals: Echoes from the Corridors (Routledge Key Themes in Health and Society)
- Brücken zwischen dir und mir: Betreuung zu Hause erleben (German Edition)
- Global Health Nursing: Building and Sustaining Partnerships
- Wound Care: Panic Stations Guide to
Additional info for Bailliere's Midwives' Dictionary E-Book