By Joyce D. Cappiello,Jeffrey A. Eaton,Gene E. Harkless
Real-world eventualities assist you increase medical reasoning abilities for fundamental care! Case stories in fundamental Care: an afternoon within the workplace, second Edition comprises 50 case reviews at the most ordinarily encountered events in fundamental care. Demonstrating the categories of illnesses Nurse Practitioner or healthcare professional Assistant may possibly see in the course of a standard scientific day, case stories hide sufferers from a variety of cultures and every age. You’re requested to research info and imagine significantly in attaining exact diagnoses and making plans powerful remedy; you could then publish your responses on-line for grading and quick suggestions.
- Real-world situations offer the chance to investigate medical events prone to be encountered in trendy fundamental care settings, offering perform in scientific reasoning skills.
- Day within the Office structure presents situations hour by means of hour, within the method a regular scientific day may perhaps unfold.
- Emphasis on problem-based learning allows you to imagine significantly and research scientific occasions — similar to ear infections, diarrhea, and coughing and fever — in an effort to supply acceptable basic care.
- Six NEW instances are integrated (for a complete of 50), with 3 targeting older consumers with extra complicated well-being demanding situations, one addressing unplanned being pregnant, and addressing perform administration issues.
- NEW! Emphasis on follow-up care addresses sufferers coming to the first care environment from retail clinics, rehabilitation settings, or acute-care settings, and underscores the significance of interprofessional collaboration.
- NEW! more suitable sufferer variety includes instances for all age teams, and displays a extra modern appreciation of cultural range and gender/gender identity.
- NEW! Updates to all cases make sure that case reviews and suggestions are in step with the newest learn facts, medical perform directions, and nationwide and foreign therapy standards.
- NEW! on-line resolution submission allows you to write down evaluation and Plan solutions within the revealed booklet, then post solutions on-line for grading and feedback.
- NEW! Grading rubrics are supplied at the significant other Evolve site that can assist you increase your answers.
- NEW! Introduction explains how one can get the main out of the book.
Read or Download Case Studies in Primary Care - E-Book: A Day in the Office PDF
Similar nursing books
"As anticipated, this publication is complicated however it can also be enticing, thought-provoking, and intriguing since it is helping nurses and different readers imagine deeply approximately assembly the desires of sufferers at their such a lot weak moments. rating: ninety four, four Stars--Doody's scientific ReviewsCallista Roy, one among nursingís prime theorists and writer of the commonly used Roy edition version of Nursing, offers a distinct pathway for constructing wisdom for nursing perform.
This publication introduces key subject matters from sociology that are appropriate to midwifery audiences. Introductions to the classical theorists and the newer sociological views that form modern sociology are awarded within the context in their applicability to midwifery perform. complicated sociological debates are awarded in an easy demeanour, making use of concept to medical perform.
First variation a 2013 Doody’s center name and AJN booklet of the 12 months Award Winner! this article presents top-tier information for DNP scholars, graduate college, APRNs and different healthcare services on the best way to use on hand study for bettering sufferer results and lowering expenses. it's the in basic terms source written expressly to satisfy the pursuits of DNP classes.
An unmatched compendium of state of the art info on self neglectThis authoritative source in offers nurses and healthcare pros with a accomplished evaluation and research of self-neglect in older adults. With an getting older international inhabitants, self-neglect is rising as a fancy challenge that crosses a number of disciplines of health and wellbeing and social care.
- Perioperative Safety E-Book
- CRRN Exam Secrets Study Guide: CRRN Test Review for the Certified Rehabilitation Registered Nurse Exam
- Medical Sociology and Old Age: Towards a sociology of health in later life (Critical Studies in Health and Society)
- HESI Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-RN® Examination - E-Book
- Pflege-Report 2015: Schwerpunkt: Pflege zwischen Heim und Häuslichkeit (German Edition)
Extra resources for Case Studies in Primary Care - E-Book: A Day in the Office