By Natashia Scully,Damian Wilson
- • Bachelor of Nursing Students
- • degree of Nursing Students
Apply thought to perform with the Clinical Cases textbook sequence!
Get to grasp the basics of nursing with this nursing textbook, which bargains nursing scholars insightful case reports in line with real-life events that you're prone to come upon in a pragmatic setting.
Benefit from Scully and Wilson’s Clinical instances: basics of Nursing Case Studies nursing textbook, which has been written to aid with examination instruction and revision because of its number of a number of selection questions and answers.
Clinical instances: basics of Nursing Case Studies is obviously established to maximize your studying. each one case examine starts off with an advent of the proposing situation and its indicators. because the situation develops, details in regards to the patient’s situation, checks and medicines are supplied. on the shut of every case research, the sufferer results are explored as well as a dialogue of the main major concerns of the state of affairs.
It is strongly urged that nursing scholars enrolled within the degree and Bachelor Nursing classes use Fundamentals of Nursing Case Studies along Potter and Perry’s basics of Nursing, 4th Edition via Jackie Crisp, Catherine Taylor and Geraldine Rebeiro. this permits you to maximize your studying and enhance a truly powerful realizing of center nursing techniques.
Other titles during this series:
- • Clinical circumstances: Medical-Surgical Nursing Case stories by way of Janine Bothe.
- • scientific situations: Nursing Care Case stories by way of Margaret Webb and Ellie Kirov.
- This e-book can be to be had as an App through the Apple App shop https://itunes.apple.com/au/app/clinical-cases-fundamentals/id620500072?mt=8
- • Easy-to-understand, logical layout.
- • 24 case reviews masking pertinent nursing issues, together with very important indicators, epidermis Integrity, medicine remedy and ache Management.
- • a number of selection inquiries to attempt your wisdom through the textbook.
- • motives supplied for all answers.
- • References for additional analyzing and research.
- • Designed as an examination instruction and revision tool.
Read Online or Download Clinical Cases: Fundamentals of nursing case studies - eBook PDF
Similar nursing books
"As anticipated, this booklet is complicated however it can also be attractive, thought-provoking, and fascinating since it is helping nurses and different readers imagine deeply approximately assembly the desires of sufferers at their such a lot weak moments. ranking: ninety four, four Stars--Doody's clinical ReviewsCallista Roy, one in every of nursingís major theorists and author of the commonly used Roy edition version of Nursing, offers a different pathway for constructing wisdom for nursing perform.
This publication introduces key subject matters from sociology that are correct to midwifery audiences. Introductions to the classical theorists and the newer sociological views that form modern sociology are offered within the context in their applicability to midwifery perform. advanced sociological debates are offered in an easy demeanour, making use of concept to scientific perform.
First variation a 2013 Doody’s middle identify and AJN publication of the 12 months Award Winner! this article presents top-tier tips for DNP scholars, graduate school, APRNs and different healthcare companies on tips on how to use to be had learn for bettering sufferer results and decreasing expenditures. it's the in simple terms source written expressly to satisfy the goals of DNP classes.
An unrivaled compendium of state of the art details on self neglectThis authoritative source in presents nurses and healthcare pros with a entire evaluation and research of self-neglect in older adults. With an getting older international inhabitants, self-neglect is rising as a fancy challenge that crosses a number of disciplines of healthiness and social care.
- Cherry Ames, Student Nurse
- Manual of Critical Care Nursing - E-Book: Nursing Interventions and Collaborative Management
- COHN Exam Secrets Study Guide: COHN Test Review for the Certified Occupational Health Nurse Exam
- Katastrophenmanagement. Handeln in Ausnahmesituationen als Herausforderung für die Pflege (German Edition)
- The Royal Marsden Manual of Clinical Nursing Procedures (Royal Marsden Manual Series)
- Praxiswissen für Hygienebeauftragte: Anleitungen für stationäre Pflegeeinrichtungen einschließlich Rehabilitationseinrichtungen, für ambulante Dienste und Krankenhäuser (German Edition)
Additional resources for Clinical Cases: Fundamentals of nursing case studies - eBook