By Sharon L. Lewis,Debra Hagler,Linda Bucher,Margaret M. Heitkemper,Mariann M. Harding,Jeffrey Kwong,Dottie Roberts
Get immediate entry to the entire details you would like for greater than 2 hundred medical-surgical stipulations and tactics with the Clinical spouse to Medical-Surgical Nursing: review and administration of scientific Problems. Designed to accompany the tenth variation of the Lewis major textual content, this moveable reference has been thoroughly up-to-date all through to mirror present perform. The scientific spouse is geared up alphabetically for fast reference and features a number of full-color illustrations and precis tables that will help you digest info quick.
- Disorders part covers ordinarily encountered medical-surgical stipulations in a constant, clinically-relevant structure that includes:
- Clinical Manifestations
- Diagnostic reviews
- Interprofessional Care (including Drug remedy, the place correct)
- Nursing Management
- Treatments and Procedures part summarizes the need-to-know content about universal medical-surgical remedies and techniques similar to easy lifestyles aid, enteral foodstuff, and synthetic airway management.
- Cross-references to Lewis: Medical-Surgical Nursing, 10th Edition, make it effortless to find extra in-depth information.
- Patient and caregiver instructing content material highlighted with a distinct icon, identifying details to percentage with sufferers and caregivers.
- Reference Appendix contains info conventional in nursing perform, corresponding to abbreviations, laboratory values, and prevalent formulas.
- NEW! beautiful full-color design ties the medical spouse to the textbook.
Read or Download Clinical Companion to Medical-Surgical Nursing - E-Book PDF
Best nursing books
"As anticipated, this publication is complicated however it is additionally enticing, thought-provoking, and interesting since it is helping nurses and different readers imagine deeply approximately assembly the wishes of sufferers at their so much susceptible moments. rating: ninety four, four Stars--Doody's scientific ReviewsCallista Roy, one in all nursingís major theorists and author of the commonly used Roy variation version of Nursing, offers a distinct pathway for constructing wisdom for nursing perform.
This ebook introduces key themes from sociology that are appropriate to midwifery audiences. Introductions to the classical theorists and the more moderen sociological views that form modern sociology are offered within the context in their applicability to midwifery perform. complicated sociological debates are provided in an easy demeanour, using thought to scientific perform.
First version a 2013 Doody’s middle name and AJN ebook of the 12 months Award Winner! this article presents top-tier suggestions for DNP scholars, graduate college, APRNs and different healthcare services on tips on how to use on hand study for bettering sufferer results and lowering expenses. it's the basically source written expressly to fulfill the targets of DNP classes.
An unmatched compendium of state of the art info on self neglectThis authoritative source in offers nurses and healthcare pros with a entire assessment and research of self-neglect in older adults. With an getting older international inhabitants, self-neglect is rising as a fancy challenge that crosses a number of disciplines of overall healthiness and social care.
- Statistics and Data Analysis for Nursing Research: Pearson New International Edition: Do I Really Need This Stuff?
- The Nurses' Handbook: How to survive and thrive while caring for others
- A Nurse on the Edge of the Desert: From Birdsville to Kandahar: The art of extreme nursing
- Psychiatrie (Pflege fallorientiert lernen und lehren) (German Edition)
Additional resources for Clinical Companion to Medical-Surgical Nursing - E-Book