By Grega Jakus,Veljko Milutinović,Sanida Omerović,Sašo Tomažič
Recording wisdom in a typical framework that will give the opportunity to seamlessly proportion worldwide wisdom is still an immense problem for researchers. This short examines a number of rules concerning the illustration of data addressing this problem. A common normal contract is that states uniform wisdom illustration might be plausible through the use of ontologies populated with techniques.
A separate bankruptcy is devoted to every of the 3 brought subject matters, following a uniform define: definition, association, and use. This short is meant in the event you are looking to get to grasp the sphere of information illustration fast, or wish to be brand new with present advancements within the box. it's also invaluable for these facing implementation as examples of diverse operational platforms also are given.
Read Online or Download Concepts, Ontologies, and Knowledge Representation (SpringerBriefs in Computer Science) PDF
Best online services books
Digital examine Environments examines making info and communique applied sciences (ICT) usable by way of researchers operating to unravel “grand problem difficulties in lots of disciplines from social technological know-how to particle physics. it really is pushed via study the authors have performed to guage researchers’ necessities in utilizing info providers through internet portals and in adapting collaborative studying instruments to fulfill their extra assorted wishes, rather in a multidisciplinary learn.
This publication offers a entire assessment of company structure administration with a particular specialise in the enterprise points. whereas fresh ways to firm structure administration have dealt customarily with facets of data know-how, this ebook covers all components of industrial structure from enterprise motivation and types to enterprise execution.
Fresh years have noticeable outstanding development on either complex multimedia info processing and clever community info structures. the target of this e-book is to give a contribution to the advance of multimedia processing and the clever info platforms and to supply the researches with the necessities of present wisdom, event and information.
This publication introduces context-aware computing, supplying definitions, different types, features, and context expertise itself and discussing its functions with a specific specialise in clever studying environments. It additionally examines the weather of a context-aware approach, together with acquisition, modelling, reasoning, and distribution of context.
- Reshaping Accounting and Management Control Systems: New Opportunities from Business Information Systems (Lecture Notes in Information Systems and Organisation)
- Human Interface and the Management of Information. Information and Knowledge in Context: 17th International Conference, HCI International 2015, Los Angeles, ... Part II (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
- Knowledge Representation and the Semantics of Natural Language (Cognitive Technologies)
- Big Data Bootcamp: What Managers Need to Know to Profit from the Big Data Revolution
- Rewriting Logic and Its Applications: 10th International Workshop, WRLA 2014, Held as a Satellite Event of ETAPS, Grenoble, France, April 5-6, 2014, Revised ... Papers (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
- The Deductive Spreadsheet (Cognitive Technologies)
Extra resources for Concepts, Ontologies, and Knowledge Representation (SpringerBriefs in Computer Science)