By Sarah K. C. Mauldin
This whole how-to guidebook provide you with the instruments and proposal you should utilize infographics and knowledge visualization strategies on your library to knock your audience’s socks off as you inform your tale in a visible structure that may be fed on and understood at a look.
You will find out how to:
- use the instruments you have already got to create an easy infographic;
- create a library providers infographic utilizing Piktochart;
- create tutorial infographics with Easel.ly;
- create interactive timelines; mindmap your brainstorming meetings;
- create library flowcharts and diagrams utilizing Creately;
- create interactive maps with imported facts; and
- create complicated information visualizations.
Read Online or Download Data Visualizations and Infographics (Library Technology Essentials) PDF
Best library & information science books
The Investigator's consultant to Steganography offers a accomplished examine this detailed kind of hidden conversation from its beginnings to trendy makes use of. It starts via exploring the previous; supplying perception into how this steganography all started and developed from precedent days to provide day. It keeps with an in-depth examine the workings of electronic steganography and watermarking equipment, to be had instruments on the web, and the firms who're supplying innovative steganography and watermarking companies.
Our reminiscence provides the human species a distinct evolutionary virtue. Our tales, principles, and innovations--in a notice, our "culture"--can be recorded and handed directly to destiny generations. Our enduring tradition and stressed interest have enabled us to invent strong info applied sciences that provide us useful point of view on our earlier and outline our destiny.
College and examine Library stories, quantity eight offers the transforming into knowledge of the overseas personality of library reports. This e-book discusses the hugely prepared method of library technology study in japanese Europe. made from six chapters, this quantity starts off with an summary of the benefits of the comparative learn of the libraries of varied international locations, together with the probabilities of improvement and suggestions to prevalent problems.
Sleek library providers might be quite advanced. even more so than their forebears, sleek librarians needs to grapple day-by-day with questions of ways top to enforce cutting edge new prone, whereas additionally holding and updating the previous. The efforts undertaken are monstrous, yet how top to judge their luck?
- Snapshots of Reality: A Practical Guide to Formative Assessment in Library Instruction
- Reference Skills for the School Librarian: Tools and Tips, 3rd Edition
- Bridging the Gap: Connecting Users to Digital Contents
- Biblioteca spiegata agli insegnanti (Conoscere la biblioteca) (Italian Edition)
- Elements of Information Organization and Dissemination
- The Theory and Practice of the Dewey Decimal Classification System (Chandos Information Professional Series)
Extra info for Data Visualizations and Infographics (Library Technology Essentials)