By Linda J, DNP, RN, CNM Cole,Melissa D, Dr., PhD, RN, CNM, FACNM, FAAN Avery
Written for graduate scholars and execs within the fields of midwifery, women’s health and wellbeing, and public healthiness, this publication explores the freestanding beginning heart version within the usa from its notion by means of pioneering midwives and others within the early Nineteen Seventies to the current day. in comparison to the hospital-based delivery version, the freestanding beginning heart bargains a well-documented, more healthy, less expensive, and extra humane option to take care of girls and newborns, in step with the pursuits of the reasonable Care Act. This swiftly increasing version of care has many optimistic implications for top quality, individualized care and delivery results around the United States.
Written by means of U.S. leaders in midwifery, Freestanding beginning facilities: Innovation, facts, optimum Outcomes deals a accomplished advisor to the evolving position of start facilities, medical and price results, regulatory and criminal concerns, supplier and accreditation concerns, and the way forward for the beginning middle version. Woven through the textual content are descriptions of "exemplar" delivery facilities representing assorted geographical, company, and repair versions. those instances illustrate the chances for enlargement and replication of this version of care.
- Provides a radical background of the start middle move from its inception via destiny enlargement of the model
- Serves as a vital source with up to date proof on medical and price outcomes
- Includes case reports linking the original carrier concentration of person start facilities to the linked sections of the book
- Provides functional and finished insurance of all concerns considering operating a U.S. beginning center
Read Online or Download Freestanding Birth Centers: Innovation, Evidence, Optimal Outcomes PDF
Best nursing books
"As anticipated, this publication is advanced however it can also be enticing, thought-provoking, and fascinating since it is helping nurses and different readers imagine deeply approximately assembly the desires of sufferers at their such a lot weak moments. ranking: ninety four, four Stars--Doody's clinical ReviewsCallista Roy, one in all nursingís prime theorists and author of the commonly used Roy model version of Nursing, provides a distinct pathway for constructing wisdom for nursing perform.
This e-book introduces key issues from sociology that are appropriate to midwifery audiences. Introductions to the classical theorists and the newer sociological views that form modern sociology are offered within the context in their applicability to midwifery perform. complicated sociological debates are offered in an easy demeanour, utilizing idea to scientific perform.
First variation a 2013 Doody’s middle name and AJN ebook of the yr Award Winner! this article offers top-tier tips for DNP scholars, graduate school, APRNs and different healthcare companies on the way to use to be had learn for making improvements to sufferer results and lowering charges. it's the basically source written expressly to satisfy the pursuits of DNP classes.
An unmatched compendium of state-of-the-art info on self neglectThis authoritative source in offers nurses and healthcare execs with a complete evaluation and research of self-neglect in older adults. With an getting older international inhabitants, self-neglect is rising as a posh challenge that crosses a number of disciplines of wellbeing and fitness and social care.
- Nursing in Context: Policy, Politics, Profession
- Pflege in der Rehabilitation: Medizinische Rehabilitation und Pflegeinterventionen (German Edition)
- Recurrent First Trimester Pregnancy Loss, An Issue of Obstetrics and Gynecology Clinics, E-Book (The Clinics: Internal Medicine)
- Die Qualifizierung von zusätzlichen Betreuungskräften gemäß § 87b Abs. 3 SGB XI (German Edition)
- Physical Health And Well-Being In Mental Health Nursing: Clinical Skills For Practice (UK Higher Education OUP Humanities & Social Sciences Health & Social Welfare)
- Gerontological Nurse Exam Secrets Study Guide: Gerontological Nurse Test Review for the Gerontological Nurse Exam
Extra resources for Freestanding Birth Centers: Innovation, Evidence, Optimal Outcomes