By Peggy L. Chinn,Maeona K. Kramer
Showing how the different sorts of data have an effect on nursing concept, Knowledge improvement in Nursing: conception and approach, ninth Edition is helping nursing concept and its hyperlinks with nursing learn and perform. It examines the rules of data improvement, together with the connection among styles of realizing, and explores how evidence-based nursing idea can be utilized to enhance sufferer care. Written through nursing educators Peggy Chinn and Maeona Kramer, this version is up to date with the most recent advances in concept improvement and extra examples of ways nursing concept applies to scientific perform.
- Discussion of styles of Knowing includes empiric, own, aesthetic, moral, and emancipatory wisdom, defining the 5 forms of wisdom and the way they relate to every other.
- Full-color map within the entrance of the book enhances your knowing with a visible illustration of the way the styles of realizing are comparable.
- Discussion of evidence-based practice offers examples of ways the 5 styles of understanding might be utilized to nursing practice.
- A complete dialogue of conception, thought improvement, and the connection of conception to nursing learn and practice is helping you learn how to practice idea to practice.
- Think approximately It questions sharpen your figuring out of the emancipatory realizing strategy of praxis — severe mirrored image and motion that transforms event.
- Interpretive summaries spotlight the fundamental positive factors of significant theories, making conceptual frameworks more straightforward to benefit and remember.
- A glossary defines the major phrases and ideas of nursing theory.
- An Evolve better half web site includes extra case reviews, a Pattern of Knowing animation, and extra studying resources.
Read or Download Knowledge Development in Nursing - E-Book: Theory and Process (Chinn,Integrated Theory and Knowledge Development in Nursing) PDF
Similar nursing books
"As anticipated, this publication is advanced however it can also be enticing, thought-provoking, and intriguing since it is helping nurses and different readers imagine deeply approximately assembly the wishes of sufferers at their such a lot weak moments. ranking: ninety four, four Stars--Doody's clinical ReviewsCallista Roy, one in every of nursingís major theorists and author of the commonly used Roy model version of Nursing, provides a distinct pathway for constructing wisdom for nursing perform.
This ebook introduces key issues from sociology that are appropriate to midwifery audiences. Introductions to the classical theorists and the more moderen sociological views that form modern sociology are offered within the context in their applicability to midwifery perform. complicated sociological debates are offered in an easy demeanour, utilizing conception to scientific perform.
First version a 2013 Doody’s center name and AJN publication of the yr Award Winner! this article presents top-tier suggestions for DNP scholars, graduate college, APRNs and different healthcare prone on the way to use to be had examine for making improvements to sufferer results and lowering charges. it's the in basic terms source written expressly to fulfill the pursuits of DNP classes.
An unmatched compendium of state-of-the-art info on self neglectThis authoritative source in offers nurses and healthcare execs with a entire assessment and research of self-neglect in older adults. With an getting older worldwide inhabitants, self-neglect is rising as a fancy challenge that crosses a number of disciplines of healthiness and social care.
- Die Holding Area als Instrument wettbewerblich orientierten OP Managements (German Edition)
- Dementia Care Mapping (DCM). Definition, Vorstellung der Methode, Ziele (German Edition)
- Nursing's Greatest Leaders: A History of Activism
- Neonatal Behavioral Assessment Scale: 190
- Olds' Maternal-Newborn Nursing & Women's Health Across the Lifespan
- Introduction to Evidence-Based Practice A Practical Guide For Nursing
Additional info for Knowledge Development in Nursing - E-Book: Theory and Process (Chinn,Integrated Theory and Knowledge Development in Nursing)