By Wilda Rinehart,Diann Sloan,Clara Hurd
This is the publication model of the print identify. The booklet version doesn't supply entry to the attempt engine and perform try out that accompanies the print book.
“The booklet bargains a short ‘cram’ method of the NCLEX that's very basic and never time-intensive. the final procedure is particularly learner-centered and the content material is well-paced.” —Catherine Dearman, R.N., Ph.D.
- Covers precisely what you want to be aware of to attain larger in your NCLEX-PN® exam
- 445 pattern attempt questions assist you achieve self assurance and choose while you’re able to take the particular exam
- Includes the well known Cram Sheet tearcard to assist you bear in mind key strategies and do additional last-minute studying
- Exam indicators determine vital details found on the exam
- Simplifies key medication aide concepts and strategies for simple learning
Covers the serious info you’ll want to know to attain larger in your NCLEX-PN exam!
- Discover how the NCLEX-PN examination works, and the way most sensible to organize for it
- Understand crucial ailment methods, remedies, and diagnostic studies
- Care for consumers with respiration, genitourinary, hematopoietic, gastrointestinal, musculoskeletal, endocrine, cardiovascular, neurological, and plenty of different disorders
- Serve maternal, boy or girl, and pediatric clients
- Provide compassionate and potent psychiatric care
- Consider cultural, non secular, and felony issues linked to purchaser care
- Review all phases of the nursing technique: overview, analysis, making plans, implementation, and evaluation
- Address patron wishes for a secure, effective-care setting; healthiness promoting and maintenance; and psychosocial and physiological integrity
Read or Download NCLEX-PN Exam Cram PDF
Best nursing books
"As anticipated, this publication is complicated however it is usually enticing, thought-provoking, and interesting since it is helping nurses and different readers imagine deeply approximately assembly the wishes of sufferers at their so much susceptible moments. rating: ninety four, four Stars--Doody's clinical ReviewsCallista Roy, one in all nursingís best theorists and writer of the generally used Roy edition version of Nursing, provides a special pathway for constructing wisdom for nursing perform.
This e-book introduces key themes from sociology that are correct to midwifery audiences. Introductions to the classical theorists and the newer sociological views that form modern sociology are offered within the context in their applicability to midwifery perform. complicated sociological debates are offered in an easy demeanour, utilizing conception to scientific perform.
First variation a 2013 Doody’s middle identify and AJN booklet of the yr Award Winner! this article presents top-tier suggestions for DNP scholars, graduate college, APRNs and different healthcare services on tips on how to use on hand learn for bettering sufferer results and decreasing expenditures. it's the basically source written expressly to fulfill the ambitions of DNP classes.
An unmatched compendium of state of the art info on self neglectThis authoritative source in offers nurses and healthcare pros with a finished evaluate and research of self-neglect in older adults. With an getting older international inhabitants, self-neglect is rising as a posh challenge that crosses a number of disciplines of overall healthiness and social care.
- The Emotionally Intelligent Nurse Leader (J-B AHA Press)
- Anatomy of Writing for Publication for Nurses, Second Edition
- Facebook-Marketing von Altenpflegeeinrichtungen. Planung, Durchführung und Auswertung einer Inhaltsanalyse (German Edition)
- Female Sexual Pain Disorders: Evaluation and Management
- Study Guide for Maternal-Child Nursing - E-Book
- Essential Procedures for Practitioners in Emergency, Urgent, and Primary Care Settings: A Clinical Companion
Additional info for NCLEX-PN Exam Cram