By Kim Taylor-DiLeva
This booklet exhibits how integrating American signal Language (ASL) into tale time and different academic courses can gain and entertain ALL teenagers, whether they are listening to impaired, from infancy onward.
• contains 14 entire software principles applicable for younger freshmen, from infancy via excessive school-age consumers (plus mom and dad of babies/toddlers)
• greater than two hundred pictures truly illustrate signs
• assets indexed comprise ASL Books/Media for Adults, ASL Books/Media for kids, and the ASL handbook Alphabet
Read or Download Once Upon a Sign: Using American Sign Language to Engage, Entertain, and Teach All Children PDF
Best library & information science books
The Investigator's consultant to Steganography presents a finished examine this exact kind of hidden communique from its beginnings to trendy makes use of. It starts through exploring the earlier; supplying perception into how this steganography all started and advanced from precedent days to provide day. It keeps with an in-depth examine the workings of electronic steganography and watermarking equipment, to be had instruments on the net, and the corporations who're supplying leading edge steganography and watermarking providers.
Our reminiscence offers the human species a special evolutionary virtue. Our tales, rules, and innovations--in a be aware, our "culture"--can be recorded and handed directly to destiny generations. Our enduring tradition and stressed interest have enabled us to invent strong info applied sciences that supply us precious standpoint on our earlier and outline our destiny.
College and examine Library reports, quantity eight provides the turning out to be understanding of the foreign personality of library stories. This e-book discusses the hugely equipped method of library technological know-how learn in jap Europe. made from six chapters, this quantity starts with an summary of the benefits of the comparative examine of the libraries of varied nations, together with the chances of improvement and strategies to prevalent problems.
Smooth library companies should be enormously advanced. even more so than their forebears, smooth librarians needs to grapple day-by-day with questions of ways top to enforce leading edge new companies, whereas additionally retaining and updating the previous. The efforts undertaken are massive, yet how most sensible to judge their good fortune?
- Annual Review of Cultural Heritage Informatics: 2014
- Recruiting, Training, and Retention of Science and Technology Librarians
- Cooperative Efforts of Libraries
- Archivística (El Libro Universitario - Manuales) (Spanish Edition)
- Information Technology in Librarianship: New Critical Approaches
Extra info for Once Upon a Sign: Using American Sign Language to Engage, Entertain, and Teach All Children