By Mary Rose, Dr., DN, H.Dip. PHN, BSc, Dip, Mang, RPHN, RM Day,Geraldine, PhD, MSN, MEd, DipN, RNYT, RGN, Fellow RCSI McCarthy,Joyce J., PhD, MBA, RN, FAAN Fitzpatrick
An unmatched compendium of state of the art details on self neglect
This authoritative source in presents nurses and healthcare execs with a entire evaluation and research of self-neglect in older adults. With an getting older worldwide inhabitants, self-neglect is rising as a fancy challenge that crosses a number of disciplines of future health and social care. characterised via a damaging inattention to overall healthiness and hygiene, self-neglect manifests in numerous methods internationally that healthcare pros must be capable of realize and manage.
The in basic terms textual content with the newest research of theoretical views, study, and facts from worldwide leaders within the box, chapters take on the interdisciplinary challenge of self-neglect to carry present specialist perform instruments and medical perform interventions. Replete with case reports that learn the moral, felony, and clinical problems with self-neglect, the content material is instantly acceptable to researchers and clinicians. an in depth checklist of participants from the united states, eire, England, Scotland, Australia, Israel, Canada, and Korea contain revered researchers, practitioners, and lecturers from a number of wellbeing and fitness and social care disciplines in addition to wellbeing and fitness and social care companies who've performed a serious position in advancing examine, public wisdom, and coverage on self-neglect.
- Delivers multi-faceted, state-of-the-art info on self-neglect in older adults for nurses and comparable healthcare professionals
- Addresses conception, examine, facts, review and dimension, and medical perform interventions
- Includes useful functions, case experiences, and illustrations in every one chapter
- Authored by way of a world panel of authoritative leaders in gerontology
- Provides debate and dialogue on self-neglect that may advertise additional enquiry and research
Read or Download Self-Neglect in Older Adults: A Global, Evidence-Based Resource for Nurses and Other Healthcare Providers PDF
Best nursing books
"As anticipated, this publication is advanced however it can also be attractive, thought-provoking, and fascinating since it is helping nurses and different readers imagine deeply approximately assembly the wishes of sufferers at their such a lot weak moments. rating: ninety four, four Stars--Doody's scientific ReviewsCallista Roy, certainly one of nursingís prime theorists and writer of the generally used Roy edition version of Nursing, offers a distinct pathway for constructing wisdom for nursing perform.
This publication introduces key subject matters from sociology that are appropriate to midwifery audiences. Introductions to the classical theorists and the more moderen sociological views that form modern sociology are awarded within the context in their applicability to midwifery perform. complicated sociological debates are awarded in an easy demeanour, utilising conception to scientific perform.
First version a 2013 Doody’s middle identify and AJN e-book of the 12 months Award Winner! this article presents top-tier counsel for DNP scholars, graduate college, APRNs and different healthcare prone on tips on how to use on hand examine for bettering sufferer results and decreasing expenses. it's the merely source written expressly to fulfill the pursuits of DNP classes.
An unmatched compendium of state of the art details on self neglectThis authoritative source in offers nurses and healthcare execs with a entire review and research of self-neglect in older adults. With an getting older worldwide inhabitants, self-neglect is rising as a fancy challenge that crosses a number of disciplines of future health and social care.
- Physics, Pharmacology and Physiology for Anaesthetists: Key Concepts for the FRCA
- The Role of the Preceptor: A Guide for Nurse Educators, Clinicians, and Managers, 2nd Edition
- Die Qualifizierung von zusätzlichen Betreuungskräften gemäß § 87b Abs. 3 SGB XI (German Edition)
- Clinical Manual of Fever in Children
- Clinical Teaching Strategies in Nursing, Fifth Edition
- Quality Caring in Nursing: Applying Theory to Clinical Practice, Education, and Leadership (Duffy, Quality Caring in Nursing)
Additional resources for Self-Neglect in Older Adults: A Global, Evidence-Based Resource for Nurses and Other Healthcare Providers