By Carol Kingdon
Read Online or Download Sociology for Midwives PDF
Best nursing books
"As anticipated, this e-book is advanced however it can also be attractive, thought-provoking, and interesting since it is helping nurses and different readers imagine deeply approximately assembly the wishes of sufferers at their so much susceptible moments. rating: ninety four, four Stars--Doody's scientific ReviewsCallista Roy, one in all nursingís best theorists and author of the generally used Roy version version of Nursing, offers a special pathway for constructing wisdom for nursing perform.
This e-book introduces key subject matters from sociology that are appropriate to midwifery audiences. Introductions to the classical theorists and the more moderen sociological views that form modern sociology are provided within the context in their applicability to midwifery perform. advanced sociological debates are awarded in an easy demeanour, making use of idea to medical perform.
First version a 2013 Doody’s center identify and AJN e-book of the 12 months Award Winner! this article offers top-tier assistance for DNP scholars, graduate college, APRNs and different healthcare prone on the best way to use on hand examine for making improvements to sufferer results and lowering expenses. it's the simply source written expressly to fulfill the pursuits of DNP classes.
An unmatched compendium of state-of-the-art info on self neglectThis authoritative source in offers nurses and healthcare execs with a complete evaluation and research of self-neglect in older adults. With an getting older international inhabitants, self-neglect is rising as a posh challenge that crosses a number of disciplines of healthiness and social care.
- Pflegetechniken: Von Absaugen bis ZVK (German Edition)
- Biografiearbeit in der stationären Altenpflege. Planung, Durchführung und Auswertung einer Mitarbeiterbefragung und Dokumentenanalyse zum Biografiebogen (German Edition)
- Assisted Ventilation of the Neonate (Expert Consult Title: Online + Print)
- From Silence to Voice: What Nurses Know and Must Communicate to the Public (The Culture and Politics of Health Care Work)
- Handbook of Nursing Diagnosis
- Der Stellenwert der Pflege in der Begleitung von Kindern psychisch kranker Eltern während deren Aufenthalt auf einer Akutstation: Projektentwicklung "Wurzeln ... Kindern
psychisch Kranker (German Edition)
Extra info for Sociology for Midwives