By Yang-Hann Kim,Jung-Woo Choi
Unique in addressing diverse difficulties – sound visualization and manipulation – in a unified way
Advances in sign processing know-how are permitting ever extra actual visualization of present sound fields and accurately outlined sound box construction. the assumption of explaining either the matter of sound visualization and the matter of the manipulation of sound inside one publication helps this inter-related quarter of study. With speedy improvement of array applied sciences, it's attainable to do a lot by way of visualization and manipulation, between different applied sciences concerned with the spatial distribution of sound. This booklet goals to discover quite a few easy services for the visualization and manipulation and exhibit to the reader how those homes make sure the standard of visualization and manipulation. the 1st 1/2 the publication introduces a few uncomplicated and common strategies and theories and the second one a part of the publication explains a couple of thoughts in sound visualization and manipulation. It deals a unified presentation to 2 very assorted issues - sound box visualization thoughts in keeping with microphone arrays, and strategies for new release of managed sound fields utilizing loudspeaker arrays. The authors emphasize the similarities among those actual difficulties and among the mathematical tools used for fixing them.
With vast examples during the e-book, chapters comprise: Acoustic Wave Equation and its easy actual Measures, Acoustic Wave Equation and its easy actual Measures, uncomplicated concept of Sound Visualization, Acoustic Holography, Beamforming, easy concept of Sound Manipulation, Sound Focusing, and Sound box Reproduction.
- The first publication to mix either the visualization and manipulation of sound applied sciences in a single entire volume
- Presents the fundamental thoughts utilizing easy one dimensional situations after which extends the concept that to 3 dimensional instances, allowing more uncomplicated knowing of the elemental suggestions by using minimal mathematics
- Provides an excellent figuring out of linked physics in addition to mathematical recommendations for figuring out the applied sciences, addressing diffraction difficulties in an built-in structure by utilizing Kirchhoff-Helmholtz fundamental equation
- Uses huge examples demonstrating the advantages and downsides of assorted functions, together with beamforming and acoustic holography
A priceless source forpost/graduate scholars, acoustic engineers, audio and noise regulate process developers
Read Online or Download Sound Visualization and Manipulation PDF
Similar acoustics & sound books
In contemporary a long time, the significance of sound for remembering the prior and for making a feel of belonging has been more and more said. We continue “sound souvenirs” resembling cassette tapes and lengthy play albums in our attics simply because we wish to have the ability to recreate the tune and daily sounds we as soon as loved.
Dieses Handbuch liefert einen Überblick über die wesentlichen Glieder einer Audioübertragungskette, von der Klangerzeugung bis zum Hörer. Geschrieben von maßgeblichen Wissenschaftlern und Entwicklern aus Forschung und Industrie versammelt das Nachschlagewerk konzentriertes Expertenwissen zu allen Aspekten der Audiotechnik.
In today’s electronic age, studying and developing song hasn't ever been really easy and cheap. a person can improve their musical wisdom, abilities, and creativity with the multitude of track apps on hand. in spite of the fact that, sifting via millions of song apps within the Apple App shop and Google Play could be a daunting job for any musician or track teacher.
Introduces Systematic Formulations to be used in Acoustic ApplicationsAcoustics in relocating Inhomogeneous Media, moment version deals a uniquely whole and rigorous research of sound propagation and scattering in relocating media with deterministic and random inhomogeneities. This examine is of significant significance in lots of fields together with atmospheric and oceanic acoustics, aeroacoustics, acoustics of turbulent flows, distant sensing of the ambience and ocean, noise toxins within the surroundings, and wave propagation.
- Physical Acoustics V10: Principles and Methods
- Radiation Acoustics
- Adaptive Feed-Forward Control of Low Frequency Interior Noise: 56 (Intelligent Systems, Control and Automation: Science and Engineering)
- The Physical Universe
- Balanced Phono-Amps: An Extension to the 'The Sound of Silence' Editions
- Live Audio: The Art of Mixing a Show
Extra resources for Sound Visualization and Manipulation