By Xin-She Yang,Zhihua Cui,Renbin Xiao,Amir Hossein Gandomi,Mehmet Karamanoglu
Swarm Intelligence and bio-inspired computation became expanding well known within the final 20 years. Bio-inspired algorithms equivalent to ant colony algorithms, bat algorithms, bee algorithms, firefly algorithms, cuckoo seek and particle swarm optimization were utilized in virtually each region of technological know-how and engineering with a dramatic elevate of variety of appropriate guides. This publication experiences the most recent advancements in swarm intelligence and bio-inspired computation from either the speculation and alertness aspect, supplying an entire source that analyzes and discusses the most recent and destiny developments in learn instructions. it could possibly aid new researchers to hold out well timed study and encourage readers to increase new algorithms. With its outstanding breadth and intensity, this ebook may be priceless for complicated undergraduate scholars, PhD scholars and teachers in machine technology, engineering and technology in addition to researchers and engineers.
- Focuses at the creation and research of key algorithms
- Includes case experiences for real-world applications
- Contains a stability of concept and functions, so readers who're attracted to both set of rules or functions will all take advantage of this well timed book.
Read Online or Download Swarm Intelligence and Bio-Inspired Computation: Theory and Applications (Elsevier Insights) PDF
Similar mathematical & statistical books
In die Stochastik Mit Elementen der Bayes-Statistik und der examine unscharfer details Dritte, uberarbeitete und erweiterte Auflage Springers Lehrbucher der Informatik Springer-Verlag Wien GmbH o. Univ. -Prof. Dipl. -Ing. Dr. techno Reinhard Kar! Wolfgang Viertl Institut fur Statistik und Wahrscheinlichkeitstheorie Technische Universitat Wien, Osterreich Das Werk ist urheberrechtlich geschutzt.
Have to study Minitab? challenge Solved! start utilizing Minitab correct approach with support from this hands-on advisor. Minitab Demystified walks you thru crucial Minitab beneficial properties and exhibits you the way to use them to resolve statistical research difficulties. that includes insurance of Minitab sixteen, this functional advisor explores the Minitab interface and the total variety of Minitab photographs, Distribution versions, statistical durations, speculation trying out, and pattern dimension calculations are truly defined.
Chris Olsen's educating user-friendly data with JMP demonstrates this robust software program, delivering the most recent learn on "best perform" in instructing records and the way JMP can facilitate it. simply as records is info in a context, this e-book offers JMP in a context: educating information. Olsen comprises a number of examples of fascinating information and intersperses JMP suggestions and statistical analyses with suggestions from the information schooling literature.
The 3rd variation of this profitable textual content describes and evaluates various popular numerical tools, with an emphasis on challenge fixing. each approach is mentioned completely and illustrated with difficulties related to either hand computation and programming. MATLAB® M-files accompany every one approach and come at the book's web content.
- Uncertainty Reasoning for the Semantic Web III: ISWC International Workshops, URSW 2011-2013, Revised Selected Papers (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
- Mathematics, Computer Science and Logic - A Never Ending Story: The Bruno Buchberger Festschrift
- Translational Recurrences: From Mathematical Theory to Real-World Applications (Springer Proceedings in Mathematics & Statistics)
- Statistik für Ökonomen: Datenanalyse mit R und SPSS (Springer-Lehrbuch) (German Edition)
- Trade Weekly Options Using Android Mobile Devices
- SPSS Statistics for Dummies
Additional resources for Swarm Intelligence and Bio-Inspired Computation: Theory and Applications (Elsevier Insights)