By Michael Eisenberg,Janet Murray,Colet Bartow
This useful, hands-on e-book explains tips to make sure that your scholars are info and communique know-how literate—that is, powerfuble with a number instruments, applied sciences, and strategies for searching out and utilising information.
• is helping librarians larger comprehend and enforce the knowledge and verbal exchange know-how (ICT) abilities required of 21st-century students
• offers dozens of figures, templates, and classes to assist librarians in imposing finished ICT literacy courses that stretch all scholars in all schools
• presents hugely appropriate techniques for librarians in any respect colleges or districts trying to in attaining neighborhood, country, or universal middle academic standards
Read or Download The Big6 Curriculum: Comprehensive Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Literacy for All Students: Comprehensive Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Literacy for All Students PDF
Best library & information science books
The Investigator's consultant to Steganography offers a complete examine this designated type of hidden communique from its beginnings to fashionable makes use of. It starts off via exploring the prior; delivering perception into how this steganography started and developed from precedent days to offer day. It maintains with an in-depth examine the workings of electronic steganography and watermarking tools, on hand instruments on the web, and the firms who're supplying leading edge steganography and watermarking companies.
Our reminiscence offers the human species a distinct evolutionary virtue. Our tales, principles, and innovations--in a note, our "culture"--can be recorded and handed directly to destiny generations. Our enduring tradition and stressed interest have enabled us to invent robust details applied sciences that supply us priceless standpoint on our prior and outline our destiny.
College and learn Library experiences, quantity eight provides the starting to be knowledge of the foreign personality of library stories. This publication discusses the hugely equipped method of library technology learn in japanese Europe. made out of six chapters, this quantity starts with an summary of the benefits of the comparative research of the libraries of assorted international locations, together with the probabilities of improvement and strategies to regularly occurring problems.
Sleek library providers could be tremendously complicated. even more so than their forebears, sleek librarians needs to grapple day-by-day with questions of ways most sensible to enforce leading edge new prone, whereas additionally protecting and updating the previous. The efforts undertaken are vast, yet how top to judge their good fortune?
- Making the Move to RDA: A Self-Study Primer for Catalogers
- Maximizing the One-Shot: Connecting Library Instruction with the Curriculum
- Recharge Your Library Programs with Pop Culture and Technology:: Connect with Today's Teens: Connect with Today's Teens
- Barbarians at the Gates of the Public Library: How Postmodern Consumer Capitalism Threatens Democracy, Civil Education and the Public Good
- The 21st-Century Elementary School Library Program: Managing For Results, 2nd Edition
- Crash Course in Library Budgeting and Finance
Extra info for The Big6 Curriculum: Comprehensive Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Literacy for All Students: Comprehensive Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Literacy for All Students