By Debbie Kralik,Barbara Paterson,Vivien Coates
- Contains contributions from the world over popular researchers in continual illness
- Focuses on 3 key options, translating learn into perform, continual sickness and perform, and bridges the limits among them
- Is appropriate to a world, multi-disciplinary readership
- For researchers and practitioners throughout overall healthiness disciplines
Read or Download Translating Chronic Illness Research into Practice PDF
Best nursing books
"As anticipated, this publication is complicated however it is usually attractive, thought-provoking, and intriguing since it is helping nurses and different readers imagine deeply approximately assembly the wishes of sufferers at their so much susceptible moments. ranking: ninety four, four Stars--Doody's clinical ReviewsCallista Roy, one among nursingís prime theorists and writer of the generally used Roy edition version of Nursing, offers a different pathway for constructing wisdom for nursing perform.
This publication introduces key issues from sociology that are correct to midwifery audiences. Introductions to the classical theorists and the more moderen sociological views that form modern sociology are awarded within the context in their applicability to midwifery perform. complicated sociological debates are awarded in an easy demeanour, utilizing concept to scientific perform.
First variation a 2013 Doody’s center name and AJN ebook of the 12 months Award Winner! this article presents top-tier tips for DNP scholars, graduate school, APRNs and different healthcare services on the best way to use on hand learn for making improvements to sufferer results and lowering charges. it's the basically source written expressly to fulfill the ambitions of DNP classes.
An unmatched compendium of state-of-the-art details on self neglectThis authoritative source in offers nurses and healthcare execs with a finished evaluate and research of self-neglect in older adults. With an getting older international inhabitants, self-neglect is rising as a posh challenge that crosses a number of disciplines of wellbeing and fitness and social care.
- Middle Range Theory for Nursing: Third Edition
- Becoming Influential: A Guide for Nurses
- The Encyclopedia of Elder Care: The Comprehensive Resource on Geriatric Health and Social Care, Third Edition (Capezuti, Encyclopedia of Elder Care)
- Laser Dermatology
- Cardiovascular Nursing Practice: A Comprehensive Resource Manual and Study Guide for Clinical Nurses
- Emergency Nursing Core Curriculum - E-Book
Additional info for Translating Chronic Illness Research into Practice