By Kim Kennedy White,Leslie Duram
This three-volume encyclopedia explores the evolution of eco-friendly ideology and green practices in modern American tradition, starting from the production of neighborhood and nationwide instructions for eco-friendly dwelling to the ebook of more and more environmental blogs written from the layperson's perspective.
• Sidebars that spotlight key figures, occasions, businesses, items, turning issues, biographies, debates, cultural highlights, and trends
• A thesaurus containing ninety phrases concerning eco-friendly practices
• forty five fundamental records that supply readers with suggestions and laws on eco-friendly and green living
• an inventory of targeted eco-friendly assets and hyperlinks for added research
Read or Download America Goes Green: An Encyclopedia of Eco-Friendly Culture in the United States [3 volumes]: An Encyclopedia of Eco-Friendly Culture in the United States PDF
Similar fishing & outdoors reference books
A complete normal historical past of 1 of Britain’s favorite animalsThe badger has for a few years occupied a different position within the British cognizance. even though most folks have by no means noticeable one, the badger has develop into certainly one of Britain's best-loved animals. The variety of organizations that use the badger as an emblem, the variety of web pages that includes information regarding badgers, and the variety of voluntary badger safeguard societies that exist are testomony to this reputation.
The last word must-have advisor for determining migrant raptors, Hawks at a Distance is the 1st quantity to target far-off raptors as they're really obvious within the box. Jerry Liguori, a number one professional on North American raptors, components in new details and methods for determining twenty-nine species of raptor in a number of lights events and settings.
This impressive selection of engravings presents designers and advertisement artists with a powerful sourcebook of Victorian-era plant photographs — all royalty-free. integrated are 2,400 crisply unique illustrations of hundreds of thousands of crops — from lilies, lichens, mushrooms and marigolds, to poppies, fingers, maples, and mosses.
Besuch bei den Kopfjägern"Schweißperlen stehen auf der Stirn, das Gesicht glänzt feucht. Der Körper ist klitschnass. Die Kleidung klebt am Körper. Die Schuhe scheinen sich tonnenschwer durch den modrigen und glitschigen Matsch zu quälen. Und dann: es schwirrt überall. Fliegen, Mücken, Käfer, teilweise so klein, dass sie nur als dunkle Pünktchen auf der Kleidung zu erkennen sind.
- Progress in Theoretical Biology: Volume 6: v. 6
- Climate and Weather (Collins New Naturalist Library, Book 115)
- Encyclopedia of the Environment in American Literature
- Northwest Foraging: The Classic Guide to Edible Plants of the Pacific Northwest
- Books and Naturalists (Collins New Naturalist Library, Book 112)
- Field Guide to Trees of Southern Africa (Field Guide To... (Struik Publishers))
Additional resources for America Goes Green: An Encyclopedia of Eco-Friendly Culture in the United States [3 volumes]: An Encyclopedia of Eco-Friendly Culture in the United States